Thursday, March 27, 2008

Snow

It snowed. In MARCH. SNOW! Ok, so not much & it didn't stick, but still - Snow in March. Alright all you midwest people who read this - stop laughing. Keep in mind, I live in Seattle. We don't get snow in March in Seattle. Come to think of it, we don't get snow in JANUARY in Seattle that often. So yes, I'm being a bit ridiculous, but like I said - SNOW in MARCH in SEATTLE. I wish it had stuck...and that it had built up more...and that it would come back. It was sure pretty falling, while it lasted anyway. Ah well, that's Seattle weather for you!

5 comments:

HollyMarie said...

:D Hmmm.. if you'd like, I can box some up and ship it to you... I can get you a whole semi-trailer full if you'd like!

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

I did smile at first when I read your "snow in March" shock. Tonight in Michigan that is the prediction. We also get snow in April, but that is a little rarer.

karimtk3 said...

You're so funny! Come visit the midwest, we seem to have snow later every year!

Anonymous said...

My birthday is on May 2nd. So far in my 32 years I've had a blizzard on 3 of my birthdays. Snow on a couple more than that.

Three years ago we watched the fireworks on the Fourth of July from under down blankets, it was soooo cold!

But then, that's Wisconsin for you! I'd like for it to be Spring now, but we always get at least one snowstorm in April! So I'm trying to not get my hopes up too high...

:)