Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I Went & Did It Again.

That's right, folks - I moved again. I know, it seems like I just moved into the Shoreline place, but it just wasn't working anymore - plus by getting a roommate I can save money. which of course means more money towards bringing LB home (once I can start proceeding with that again, of course. Which means once I get benefits from work & get that last reference form sent in). So anyway, it was a crazy weekend & this week is already getting so packed. I hope I manage to maintain at least a bit of my sanity when it's all said & done! If not, well, hope I can fake it ok.

2 comments:

HollyMarie said...

Hey, just a word of caution; check with your SW, because with the way the I600A is set up, your roommate may need to be fingerprinted too, (and she'll/he'll have to get federal clearance too) since everyone in the household 18 and older must be fingerprinted! I don't know exactly how that works, but I know someone's 80 yr old grandma had to be fingerprinted because she lived with them! I hope you can start the process again soon! :)

I am Kate Maxwell said...

I happened onto your website via your sister's, and I just thought I would throw out the fact that I think what you are doing is absolutely RAD!