Saturday, January 19, 2008

Training

Wow. This was an interesting, informative, but intense day. (This post brought to you by the letter "i"). I went to my agency's training class for families adopting internationally today. I have a ton of paperwork to read (at least I don't have to fill any of it out!) and a lot more to think about now. Fortunately, for the most part it's good stuff - I think it will help me be a better mother to the Lil' Bit. Once I process it more I will share my thoughts on the day with all of you. Oh - LB got his or her first present! My agency gave each family that attended a teddy bear for their new child, how fun is that?! In case you can't tell by all the exclamation points & the disjointed grammatical structure, I'm a little wired tonight. Lots of caffeine, very little sleep last night, and information overload. A friend of mine asked me about my mood tonight & I just said I'm practicing for being a Mama. I don't think he got it, but to me it was funny!

1 comment:

HollyMarie said...

Cool about the teddy bear! He hee I get your comment about practicing what it's like to be a mom! :D