Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hello Out There - Just Checking In

Hi! Remember me? OK, I know it's been a while, but I haven't had much to post. I'm waiting. I'm waiting to start my home study (SW has been on vacation). I'm waiting to get the last couple loose ends tied up for that. I'm waiting to switch offices at work. And, like I said earlier - I absolutely HATE waiting! So, to that effect, I've been trying to come up with something I can do to kill time. Therefore, I am going to paint my living room. And my kitchen. Who knows - maybe eventually even the hallway, the office, the bathroom, and my bedroom. I won't paint LB's room yet, since I don't know the color scheme.

I am also very slowly stocking up on supplies for the Lil' Bit. Nothing age or gender specific, really, but I have recently become the proud owner of a BabyHawk carrier - I will post a picture as soon as I can get one that isn't a hideous cell-phone shot. I also have a couple gender-neutral outfits that should be bigger than LB will be (ideally). If not, I have 2 brothers having babies this year.

The other thing I am doing is knitting. Right now I am still working on my niece-to-be's blanket, but I will be doing one for Lil' Bit & for my other brother & sister-in-law's baby as well. So I guess I'm staying busy - but I am still anxious to get to the next point. Is patience really a virtue? I'm not entirely sure right about now!

3 comments:

HollyMarie said...

I hear ya about the patience thing! Sounds like you've got quite a few projects lined up to pass the time though; good for you! I'm always amazed at what a fresh coat of paint can do for a room. :)

Lori said...

Hi Carissa, my name is Lori and I just introduced myself to the Bethany forum. I found your blog and I hope you don't mind but I added your link to my blog. It is nice to "meet" you and I look forward to following your journey.
Lori

Beth said...

The little projects will help as you wait.