Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm Back Again!

Not much to say lately, had a great vacation in Lake Chelan with the family - all 10 of us. My sister & her husband came out from Michigan for a visit, so we all took a few days off work to spend some time together. Other than that, well... work is work and gas is too expensive to go many places. So I have been knitting a lot, and watching a lot of movies with B. I finally finished a blanket for Evangeline, but forgot to get a picture so can't post that for you all. Now I'm working on Lucca's blanket (Lucca is my 2nd niece - she hasn't quite made her appearance yet, for those of you who don't know the family). Other than that, just trying to keep moving on the adoption. Speaking of, 2 of my online buddies just got travel dates - Congratulations to Beth & Holly (and Ben) who will be in Ethiopia in less than 2 weeks to pick up their children! Well, since I'm at work I better end this - so I'll leave you with a picture of Evangeline from our vacation. See - even she had fun!









2 comments:

Mom 2 my boys said...

HI! I found your blog via bethany, and I also live (outside) of Seattle! Do you mind me asking what agency you are working with for your adoption? We are Working with Bethany, but see there are big differences between agencies. We are curious about Ethiopia!

Good luck on your journey! You can reply to me via my blog if you want :)

sweet momma luv u said...

Hi Carissa,

Came over from Erin's blog. Erin and I are good buddies. We too are adopting! We have our LID with China 4/30/07 and we are trying to do Foster/Adoption also.

You can visit our blog. It is wonderful to have friends on adoption blogs. We have 2 blogs.

:)
Jody