Thursday, January 29, 2009

Better Late than Never....Right?

Ok, so I haven't posted since Christmas (or so). I realize I said I'd update before New Year's, but obviously that didn't exactly happen. My computer has been having tantrums, and there really hasn't been much going on in my life lately. Christmas was fun, though - lots going on, lots of family time, etc. Exactly how Christmas should be, in my opinion! It was a bit tough at times, because when I started looking into the adoption I had hoped to have LB home by now - or at least a referral! But, I haven't even got the homestudy done yet - life got a bit complicated, so things are still on hold. I try to keep having faith about it, but it gets rough sometimes.

Ok, enough whining! Really, life is good. I have a wonderful family, 2 beautiful nieces, and good friends. So actually, life is great!

No comments: