Saturday, December 15, 2007

Paperwork Woes & Small Breakdowns

I know it will be worth it, once I have the Lil' Bit home, but the mountains of paperwork are so frustrating, I'm seriously getting ready to pull my hair out! However, I don't think bald is a good look for me. I think I'm about halfway through the stack, so maybe this weekend I can get the rest done - I really really REALLY need to get it all filled out & turned in, cause I want that dossier ready to go just as soon as the homestudy is done. I know that Lil' Bit is out there somewhere, and I just want to have him or her with me.

On a related note, I had a mini-breakdown tonight, watching old "Gotcha Day" videos on a couple blogs I read. I can't wait for that to be me! And, can't forget - looks like the future cousin to LB (who will be here first, of course) is most likely a future cousin of the girl variety.

And, of course, a note of clarification in case anybody actually reads this: Yes, I'm referring to the child-yet-to-be as Lil' Bit, or LB. This is because 1 - said child has not been referred to me yet, so I'm sure not gonna tell you all my name finalist ideas. 2 - due to the fact that said child has not been referred, I do not know if I will have a son or daughter. 3 - I am getting really sick of talking about the Lil' Bit as "my future child". Nuff said! Anyway, if anybody has a better nickname, please feel free to share!

No comments: